Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Tale of Best Friends

This tale is of Renee and Matt. Quite possibly, two of the most "in-love" people I have ever met in my life! Seriously now, I meet a lot of couples. So, what is it about these two? Simply, uncontrollable laughter. I don't think I've come across another couple who laughs nearly as much as they do. They are constantly smiling and so full of love for each other, and they don't act like the "overly mushy" couple you might see crossing the street. They are just themselves, cracking each other up and everyone else around them, and they are the best of friends. Here's a photo of them seeing each other all dressed up for the first time on their wedding day!
Matt anxiously awaits his gorgeous bride. They didn't do the typical waiting until you walk down the aisle to see each other. And, it worked...and it was so special...and they still had their amazing moment or two (te he) where the whole world wasn't watching them. It was just them, and well, a camera or two. :)And, this might have been one of the craziest and total dance floor filled receptions I have ever seen! I don't think there was a single person who didn't shake their bootie that night, including myself and Aldwin Porter (asst photog). ;) To see more photos of this dance extravaganza, go to: www.afterglowphotos.com/slideshows/072907. Love you guys, and what a rocking party!

No comments: